iLearn Shirt






I am an older than "average" full-time student and stay at home mom, my fiance works full-time, goes to school full-time, and helps A LOT with the baby and the housework when I am at school or studying! We don't do daycare so sometimes we can get pretty frazzled! I thought this would be a fun shirt and a maybe it would be a reminder that it is all worthwhile (at least i hope! lol).

Used freezer paper of course with the design flipped. I think I used Plantin on this one...not 100% sure? Used Black soft tulip paint for first 2 coats then did 2 thin coats of tulip clear glitter paint...the sparkle is sooo pretty against the black!! Wish you could see it in real life, the pics don't do the sparkle justice! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As usual I haven't posted in a while...