Pocket Fold invites






My fiance and I are financing our own wedding on a shoestring budget. I wanted these type invites but, can't find anything for sale that is both affordable and nice looking. I was feeling intimidated by the prospect of designing on my gypsy but, today I had a lightbulb go off...i don't need my cricut at all for the folder. I did use it for 1 1/2" (bottom-black) and 1 1/4" (middle-red) circles and the 1.31" scallop circle monogram from Gypsy font (I think...maybe Tie the Knot-gypsy and carts are downstairs so can't check just now). Outer folder is 4" W x 12" L so can get 3 to a 12x12 page. Belly band is 1" W x 8'1/2" L. The writing inside is computer generated and i just folded a couple pieces of paper to stick in inner pocket to get the approx width for belly bands. i just have to look up sizes for small rsvp response envelopes so i know what size to make inserts. Thanks for looking!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

As usual I haven't posted in a while...