Where has the summer gone?

Made with my new Spongebob cartridge and I think(?) the background shape is from Storybook??


Made using Create a Critter (love, love, LOVE this cartridge!!) used Mickey Font for the word and welded on my Gypsy!!


Used Tie the Knot cartridge for both the bride and Groom boxes, I just LOVE how they turned out!! : )


Used a SVG and my SCAL for the gable box, unfortunately when I saved the file I didn't make a note as to who I got it from!! Boo! When I first started "collecting" SVG's I didn't realize the importance of making note of that details!


The programs were made using a file I found on the internet...I was in such a crazed rush I didn't note where I got it from which isn't like me, I know better than that these days!! Wish I could give credit where credit is due! I liked the wording so much I used it verbatim! If you recognize it, let me know and I will happily give credit where credit is due!!



I can hardly believe that I have to go back to school on Wednesday! The summer simply CAN'T be over, I haven't gotten much crafting done outside of wedding stuff and this is usually when I get caught back up before falling behind again due to homework and studying!! It is HARD to craft without any daycare and we are both full time students and on top of that Jay works full time and has National Guard drills, too!! Homework is hard to fit in much less fun! lol Any free time is spent with my baby girl and husband so, does this mean I will be another year behind? lol Oh, no! Well, there is always winter break and next summer and I only have a year and a half left of school and then maybe I can catch back up once and for all! lol Well, anyway...I am going to post pics of things I haven't had a chance to post as I most likely won't find much time come Wednesday! : ) If you check them out let me know what you think! Happy Back To School and/or Fall to all of you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As usual I haven't posted in a while...