Wednesday, December 23, 2009












I have been on a christmas craft mission! lol I made all of the gifts for my parents, siblings, and neices, and nephews! I have been having so much fun playing with some new toys I got for Chrismas! My favorite is SCAL 2 for my Mac and second is my new Bind It All! How fun it is to make professional looking word books using both! Now that the gifts are made I can start making some fun things for our family and for my daughter's room! I can't wait! Well, here are pics of everything I have worked on up until now! I did make some homemade chocolate covered pretzels and bag toppers for the treat bags but, am waiting to assemble them!! Now all I need is for the weather to cooperate so we can actually make the 3 hour trip to our family's christmas! It is looking less and less likely that that will happen as the forcast is calling for 14 inches of snow or more!

3 comments:

  1. Hi i'm Jamie .. I followed you over from the Cricut board and OH my gosh you have a busy christmas bee.... I love everything. mind if i add you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jamie! By all means your welcome to add me! lol Thanks for your kind words! I have been busy! lol Took my last final last Thursday and started crafting on Friday...barely stopped for 5 days! lol Hope you had a Happy Holiday! I am going to go check out your blog! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome work....you were busy!!! I LOVE making the post-it-holders.
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete