My NEWEST crafty addiction...KNIFTY KNITTERS!!

The night of the Cricut Imagine launch, I tuned into HSN to watch even though I really didn't intend to buy. I got so swept up in it that I put it in my cart and was about to pay....and said STOP!! lol I reluctantly deleted it from my cart but, decided to reward myslef with something else since they were having a 24 hr craft sale. The knifty knitter combo caught my eye...and I decided that these and the crop-a-dile corner cutter would be my reward. The combo pack came with all the round, and rectangle looms AND the flower and pom-pom looms, and about 4 hooks and a few yarn needles. What a great deal! These are so easy and FAST! I made my first project (a hat for me) in 4 hours that included the time I spent watching YouTube vids to get started (casting on) and finished (casting off)!! I made a child's scarf and hat combo last night (about 6 hours start to finish). FUN!! Here are some photos!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As usual I haven't posted in a while...