Circle Challenge #2 - Think Pink





Here is my entry for the Think Pink challenge! This challenge is especially exciting for me becasue I registered to walk in the 3-Day For The Cure in 2011!! How cool would it be to win a pink expression and/or the Pink Journey cartridge right now? lol Well, I used a digi stamp from Whimsie Doodles for the card front and used the colored pencil and Gamsol technique to color image. For the challenge we were to use: Pink, Ruffles, Scallops, Flourishes, Glitter and Jewels ( incorporate any 3 on your project) and at least 2 cricut cuts on our project to qualify. I used a scalloped circle from Mini Monograms Cartridge, The background on both the card front and inside were from Once Upon A Princess, and the awareness ribbon is from Designer's Calender. I used stickles glitter on the ribbon and pink gems on the circle behind it and black on the pink background inside card and pink throughout.

Have I mentioned how super exciting this all is? lol LOVE IT!! How will I ever sleep tonight? lol Sorry my pics aren't the greatest, my friend still has my charge cord for my camera so I am using my husbands cell phone for pics right now, yuck! lol Let me know what you think if you stop by to look! :) I NEVER get any comments!! lol

Josi

Comments

  1. I so love your card, that stamp is awesome. Have fun on the walk. TFS.

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

As usual I haven't posted in a while...