Mini book made from altered coasters!






I had 2 packs of coasters, there were 8 coasters per package. I cut 4 different colored pieces of 12x12 sold textured cardstock into 9 4x4 pieces, then rounded the corners with my crop-a-dile (i was able to do 4 pieces at a time! yay!). I embossed 1 piece of each color (per book) with my cuttlebug and 4 different folders. Then I used my ATG gun to adhere the cardstock pieces to the coasters. I used my Zutter Bind-It-All to punch the holes on each of the pages and then to bind the books as well! Added some ribbon and lace scraps to the bound coils and viola....a cute little mini book! :) I added a stamped image which I "stickled" for some interest. Let me know what you think! :)

Josi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As usual I haven't posted in a while...